Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lagoon, Islands and Suntimes

After surfing, we went to the boulevard to eat then headed to Magpupungko Lagoon and Beach which is a 45-minute ride. This was the only time I got to sleep. We went to the Lagoon and did cliff diving! It was my first time and I loved it! Though I did not do it more than once because I'm scared to fall or get hurt from the pointy rock formation not because of the height. haha!

*all photos from Yuan*


After lunch buffet of seafoods, lechon and fruits, we had our Island Hopping. We went to Naked Island, Daku and Guyam. 





at Naked Island


at Guyam Island



at Daku Island





our dinner at Dapa

with the Mayor of Dapa



good times!

I was awake for around 42 hours, I must say that I totally maximized my time in Siargao. I'll be back! Hopefully this August! :D