Sunday, October 9, 2011

What weekend?

Another rainy day and I spent most of the day lying in bed either sleeping or reading magazines. When you're a doctor, you don't have weekends anymore but you have post-duties where you can go out, splurge and have fun.

For dinner today, we tried Chef d' Angelo's eat-all-you-can worth 150php. Its just worth the price coz food is so so,haha!
top from Old Navy, skirt from Forever21, sandals from Ichigo, bag from Via Piaggi

 completed this month's local fash magazines

I totally forgot about the Rockwell bazaar today! It was too late when I realized that it was scheduled today, huhu! But at least I didn't spend money, haha! I think I have enough (or more than enough) new clothes for the year. Thanks to the pasalubongs from Europe and USA, weee! ♥♥♥

Cheers to a great week ahead! :D