Saturday, October 1, 2011

Power Dressing

One of the activities of our Ob-Gyn rotation is to have us power dress. We had a lecture (supposedly) on power dressing but I was disappointed because it's more on how to wear proper uniform. I was expecting a focus on "power dressing" or was I just expecting a lot???

Last Wednesday, we were supposed to have our topic conference but the preceptor have a delivery to attend to so it was postponed. We just took pictures afterwards...
Block 8 with our Resident monitor

Service A

Service B

Service C

I forgot to have an outfit post but I was wearing a top from Bo Couture Manila, skirt from Forever21, black belt from Guess and black patent heels from BCBG.

This morning, we finally had our topic conference and again, we power dressed.
Block 8
Service A

Service B

Service C

Though some of my classmates opted to wear the same clothes (not that I have anything against it), I chose to wear a dress for our Round 2. I know I wore this dress a few times already ( I can think of two events already) but when I saw Prada's latest Autumn/Winter collection, I just have to wear it again. :p


Prada's Autumn/Winter collection 2011

Today is my last Ob-Gyn duty and it's code black in the OB admitting section of the Philippine General Hospital. This means, we cannot accept patients because they are cleaning, decontaminating and fumigating the Labor and Delivery Room so our last duty is so benign we just keep on eating and playing games on my Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Cello's donuts

goodbye Ob-Gyn! thanks! we had fun and learned a lot! :D