Sunday, October 9, 2011

Family loving

From my Friday duty which was so benign--no admissions from 7pm to 7am--I was fetched for a family lunch. My uncle from the US arrived, he left the country 14 years ago and was never back until now. 

 balikbayan boxes smell like cherries, don't they? :)

For balikbayan visitors, we always bring them to authentic Filipino restaurants. We went to Leslie's Tropical Valley Restaurant in Alabang. It was my first time in that branch but we frequent their Tagaytay branch. :D

I look so tanned here! ♥ I need to beach soon!!!



 for a chilly Saturday lunch:
henley top from Forever21, leopard skirt from Cotton On, bag from Banana Taipei, customized flipflops from Havaianas








grannies and children

Papa Edwin with nieces and nephews

nearly complete Panlaqui clan

he's taller than the girls...

but not the boys! haha!

 I'm awake for 36 hours, do I look haggard? :)))

For the whole month, I'll be going home in Laguna except when I'm on duty. Thanks to my benign Emergency Medicine and Anesthesiology rotations! Family bonding to the max! Papa see you next week!!! ♥♥♥