Saturday, October 1, 2011

Niche

I rarely study outside because I can't focus and sometimes, I just don't feel like spending just so I can study. I'd rather visit a coffeeshop just to chill, hehe! But during the typhoon Pedring, I don't have electricity and water so I opted to go to Gloria Jeans at Pan Pacific Hotel so that I can study for my exam. But then again, I can't focus because I saw brods and sisses there, haha!

The next day, I was duty and it was so toxic. On my post-duty day, I'm still tired so I went to Gloria Jeans again so that I'll be forced to study. Joyce went with me since we both have exams the next day.

It was on that day when I realized that I finally found my niche. I can't study at Starbucks because there are a lot of people and the place is so noisy. At Gloria Jeans, it's not crowded and I love the ambience-hotel vibes! haha! Though I love Starbucks coffee, I already found my perfect kind of coffee at GJC. :) The Starbucks experience is still unbeatable but for now, I'm loving GJC and I think I'll frequent it more often. :)



Did I say you can smoke right on your table (at the smoking area) and they have a free& speedy wifi internet connection? :D