Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Capture

I'm post-duty from my first duty with Emergency Medicine and it was really tiring but was actually fun! I slept for more than 8 hours and my first meal was around 4pm, pasta and Tanduay Ice...
I'm not alcoholic, okie? :D

Went to Rob to eat with Joyce at Karate Kid before heading to Bistro Ravioli for a dine-out
when I saw this month's ago, I told myself that I'll have a picture there one day...
i claim this as Monica's photowall, no one should dare take a pic there,haha!!!

chocolate top from Calliope Italia, pink shorts from Terranova, sandals from Forever21, zebra-print bag from Sophia, earrings gifted from Bangkok, watch from Technomarine

I plan to study Internal medicine during this supposedly benign Emergency Medicine rotation but for today, we plan to just chill. We went to the Starbucks along Roxas Blvd corner Pedro Gil-my first time there. I find it far! Haha! It's also noisy so I don't think I'll attempt to study there, go GJC! :D
  love the interiors of this branch

artsy artsy

I'm not yet done reading Mega and Cosmopolitan September Issue. Mega's Forward March 100 is a must-read for fashion savvy, art enthusiasts and lifestyle lovers!!!



Though I'm still reading last month's issues, I already bought the latest issues of my staples. I just noticed that Mega releases latest. :/




Today was a great day. I was able to sleep more than I should. I was able to drink (by myself in my apartment). I was able to dine with my sisses. I was able to drink coffee and just chill and read fashion magazines. 

My name is MONICA, i love fun, relaxation and luxury. ♥