Thursday, October 27, 2011

PFW Wednesday

Right after the Anesthesiology Conference, I ran to my apartment to change for the Fashion Week, haha! I received the invite for the Design Fusion Visions&Trends during the weekend so I wasn't prepared to wear anything glamorous, haha! I scavenged my closet and checked on my new clothes and came up with a decent outfit for today's show. :)



top from Bangkok, pants from Terranova Spring-Summer Collection, bag from Banana Taipei, watch from DKNY, earrings from Bangkok, snakeskin heels from Charles&Keith






after the show

I so want a pic with Daryl and Andre Chang!

with Hershel, my gradeschool friend who is one of the organizers of PFW :)

the fashion enthusiast and the fashion organizer

with one of my best friends! :)

Dinner







If I'm not in the medical world, I'd probably be in the fashion industry. :) Probably not a fashion designer but a fashion stylist or merchandiser. :D Just saying...haha!