Sunday, October 2, 2011

Opa

-a word that Greek people use for no apparent reason at all
-a Greek word used to describe a jubilant emotion of/during 'celebration'
 
Lunch at Cyma after attending Sunday Mass







Just a lil' shopping



its been a long time!
 
We also watched the movie "No Other Woman" and the movie house was jampacked as if its the premiere night of the movie!!! Wild! After the movie, this is what I shared on Facebook...
some realizations after watching the movie "No Other Woman" 
1. If you cannot be faithful, don't enter a relationship.
2. If you're in a relationship but you're cheating, leave the relationship because if you love your partner, you'll be happy and contented with him/her.
3. If you have a sexual relationship with someone other than your partner, even if there are no emotions involved, that's still considered cheating.
4. If you like someone who's taken, avoid him/her before it's too late.
5. Nowadays, it's hard to find someone who is faithful. 
hahahaha!!! :D 

dress from Panos Emporio of Sweden, vest from Trilogy Boutique, limited edition Havaianas flipflops, bag from Dorothy Perkins, locket watch Aeon souvenir


Today is a perfect way to start my week. Tomorrow is my first day at the Department of Emergency Medicine and surprisingly, I'm excited! :D I definitely hope I'll enjoy! And I hope I can keep up with my plan of studying Internal Medicine this month. :p Go IM! ♥