Tuesday, February 7, 2012

All-for-the-summer run

I don't like exercising. I'm so lazy and I just can't stick to strict exercise regimen, I would always make my academics an excuse,hehe! However, summer is near! We need a sexy body! And since I have time to jog, I started jogging today! I can do this, support me!



The Mu Sigma Phi Sorority's souvenir singlet is still for sale at Php150.
Sizes available are S, M, L and XL
you can contact me or any of my sisses for orders


 my strict jog partner

Didn't notice that the Charice issue of Preview is for Jan&Feb,haha!
Bought Metro and Mega magazines today





The Feb issue is available in 3 covers but I got the Judy Ann cover

I'm totally free this weekend.I had plans of joining my brods and sisses in La Union or attending the Hot Air balloon festival but I changed my mind. :) Excited for this weekend and the next. :)