Saturday, February 18, 2012

Shabby chic

I was drop dead when I got home last night from dinner. I was too full though we were not able to finish all our food. Sunday morning, I woke up early. Had pandesal, butter and salted eggs--I just can' t stop eating!!! Again, stuffed.

Forced myself to shower, wore a white ensemble, grabbed a shabby bag then run to Nail Station to have my nails done. 

Was reading the January issue of YES! magazine and saw a fashion article on Anne Curtis, I love her! Most of the clothes she wore on the week she was followed were from Folded&Hung and I love how she can pull them off and pair them with luxe items. 


nail polish bottles are displayed in small shelves


fingernails: yellow gold
toenails: royal blue
hmmmmmmm

my shabby bag and dress

Was fetched from Nail Station
Catched the 11:30am showing of Unofficially Yours
It was a light and feel-good movie! The cast were acting very naturally as if the lines were all spontaneous.

Lessons learned:
  • Not all relationships which started on sex are doomed already.
  • If you were heartbroken, don't assume that the next person who falls for you will also hurt you. That's plain unfair. But of course, be extra cautious now!
  • When you're down and troubled, you just don't need a bottle of beer, you also need a mother. (And friends, and sisses, and more beer and cocktails, haha)
  • It's normal to be afraid to fall again,if you feel like you might get hurt again. But don't get tired of falling in love, you can rest. Breathe! Be patient! But don't restrict yourself nor close your heart.
  • From K Brosas: Normal relationship starts with falling in love. On the other hand, unofficial relationships end when that happens because it's when you start hurting each other. 
Do I hear a boom?BOOM! Just my thoughts :)



thrifted dress from Baguio, thrifted bag from Baguio, sandals from Forever21, neon pink sunglasses from Forever21, watch Philip Stein 



Now, off to Travel Expo and MV Logos.