Saturday, February 18, 2012

Family Date

love the interior of Mary Grace
so Papelmeroti everywhere



P.F. Chang opened its flagship store in the Philippines a few weeks back and I heard that the queue is so long. We were supposed to eat there a week ago but reservations is full, we had it booked last Friday.



 the resto can hold around 250 persons

tamarind iced tea
zesty love!

Hot and Sour Soup
 nothing beats Wok Inn's Hot and Sour Soup

Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wrap
irresistible

 Sichuan Shrimps
delish

Buddha's Feast
if you're not a veggie lover,just give this a try :)

Chang's Fried Rice

Northern style Spare Ribs
sulit to the bones!

specialty sauce

 will try their cocktails next time

with her new shoes



With more than 200 stores worldwide, P.F. Chang truly satisfied my taste buds! Haven't eaten on any of its branches abroad so I made sure that what we ordered are the best-sellers and they are really heavenly! :) It was a little pricey, our bill around 4000 but it's worth it!

For our dinner, I wore a dark blue dress with floral prints and wore pink shoes and bag for some quirkiness. Yes, my outfit is more for daytime but it was rainy, I just wanted to pop out!

dress from Zara, shoes from Ichigo, bag from BCBG Girls, watch from Philip Stein, earrings used in sorority dance

 The new area in ATC feels like The Fort already. I love the upcoming restaurants in that area. :) Ayala malls are lurve!

loving loving




 soon

Thanks Papa for your Vday treat to us! We miss you! I got your gift, love you!
Mama, I can't wait for the bag we ordered, hopefully they arrive this week. Thanks in advance! Love you!
Bro, you're the best! Thanks for loving me for who I am! Tsup!