Sunday, February 19, 2012

travel expo and book fair

Last night is probably my best duty ever!!! Just did papers for one admission, no procedures, no endorsements. Though the call room, as mentioned before, is like a psychiatric room, I was able to get complete bed rest-no eerie feelings anymore.

Jared and I headed to this year's travel expo to book a resort for our second Boracay trip. weee!

our picture 2 years ago

Boracay 2010
I'm sure Boracay 2012 will be as fun or more fun! :)


This fashion stockings is Joyce's Christmas gift to me. I finally had the courage to wear it, I'm scared I can't pull it off. Ok, I'm not sure if I pulled it off, did I? I wore a plain short dress as to mellow down the wild pattern of the tights. I wore a metallic ballet flats and my red Butler bag for some ummmffff! haha!

moss green dress from U by Rustan's, fashion tights by Kate Torralba for City Lady, gold ballet flats from Fancy Flats, watch from Philip Stein, earrings from India, bag from Butler bag



From SMX, we went to South Harbor to check MV Logos-the world's largest floating book fair. I'm not really a book worm, I'm just a light reader. My faves are chick literatures esp by Sophie Kinsella and of course, fashion books. I also read J.K. Rowling, J.R.R. Tolkein, Paulo Coelho and Nicholas Sparks. Jared is more book junkie than I am but I just went there out of curiosity.





 all that hair

 international crew




seated in front of the lifeboat theater where we watched a short video introduction about the ship





illustrated history of GBA Ships




over 5,000 titles of books
items are priced in units because they travel around the world
lucky for Filipinos, no computations needed, 1unit=1 peso

for Via-hope you get some when you visit

thought of you, Cybill

for the boys

They have very limited fiction and classic books. Most people got cooking, children's, spiritual, relational, health and homemaking books. They have souvenir items such as neck straps, baller IDs, notepads, pens, cups, shirts, postcards, etc at very affordable prices. They actually have medical books. :)

 murals of the modern prodigal son




Journey of Life

International Cafe





Captain Jared, welcoming the Filipino crowd




Thank you Jared! :)