Sunday, February 5, 2012

Eyeball

"A" invited me to watch a play at CCP
Haven't seen a play nor a musical for the longest time
Entering CCP brings back a lot of memories
For 9 years, I would be there not to watch but to dance ballet :D

date outfit, i know! tweetums much!




The two plays we watched brought me back to Elbi because it reminded me of the Icebag, tarugo and Icebag Tarugo plays. I miss watching plays with mature scene and where people swear right and left. They're totally realistic but the first play was more thrilling and the ending was so unexpected! o_0

 love the fit of this dress, thanks bro!

gifted dress from my brother, gold flats from FancyFlats, bucket bag from Ichigo, cuff from WTC bazaar, earrings from Korea

Hope to see more plays, now that I declare myself to be benign already! :D
Thanks again A! :)))