Sunday, February 19, 2012

On my wall and in my bag

Ever since I was a kid, I love sticking stuff on my wall-pictures, posters, glow-in-the-dark thingymajigs, etc. 

In my apartment
fashion inspirations from Preview

pictures of family, friends, brods and sisses

instant energy boosters

boards on my desk

For some weird reason, I always feel like featuring what's in my bag whenever I use a Butler bag. It's compartmentalization makes me want to feature its organized content! Click and check my feature July 2010 on my Blue Butler bag

A few years back, mom and I learned about The Butler Bag. We went online and she ordered 3 bags. Her rationalization, it's the best bag for going on hospital duties! Woohoo! Honestly, I don't get to switch bags every week like what I used to do since high school. It just started this year because I need bigger bags which can accommodate all my medical stuff especially when going on duties. I avoid using expensive bags unlike before because bagteria is everywhere in the hospital and sometimes, you just leave your bag around the Emergency Room :(


 my default bag is a heavy bag

let's expose the contents

Espirit umbrella, rescue fan, Denman hairbrush with orange scent, Colgate toothbrush, All Organics Rescue in a bottle, Nivea Whitening Foam, antacids

Itouch, Ipod Nano, Sony Cybershot, purple Pulse Oximeter, Feng Shui charms

Starbucks 2012 Planner in Cherry, Samsung Galaxy Tab-globe phone, Samsung GU800-sun phone, Tory Burch wallet, Audrey Hepburn cigarette case

My-gel pens in pink and violet, U-knock black pens, Mongol pencil, digital thermometer, Faber-Castell superfluorescent highlighter, my self-inking stamp, correction tape, pink staple wires, school id and USB flash drive

Maybelline powder foundation, Bella Bamba cheek blush from Benefit, Luminare USA refine powder, EOS lip balm, L'oreal mascara, MAC maximum pro vitamin lipstick&waterproof lipgloss, Model Co Nude Lipstick Duo, Guerlain Precious Light rejuvenating illuminator, eyelash curler

Bath&Body works anti-bacterial hand sanitizer, tissue, mask, ponytail, keys, bottle opener from New York, "Monica" keyholder from Seattle, self-inking stamp

I'm starting to learn to bring limited items when the need arises. In those cases, I only bring my phones, wallet, a pen, powder, lipgloss, self-inking stamp and keys. :)

Though I have a couple of bag organizers from my different bag sizes, the World's First Compartmentalized bag is still a winner.Jen Groover, more designs please!