Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mu lovin'

Watched The Vow with Joyce
It was a nice movie especially when I learned that it was based on a true story.
I wish there are still some guys out there who love their girl so much and willing to do everything just to "have her back". 

Paige: I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness, and to have the patience that love demands. To speak when words are needed, and to share the silence when they’re not. To agree to disagree on red velvet cake, and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Leo: I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.

One of the best lines is "I chose to stay with him for all the things that he did right and not leave him for one thing that he did wrong." But for me, when a guy cheats even once, its over. I hate cheaters! :p


dress from Bangkok, bag from Butler Bag http://www.butlerbag.com/, Havaianas, Tiger Lily earrings from Flatterbuy, watch from Philip Stein


After the movie, I had cheesecake sundae then went to Oarhouse






Birthday boy!

It was a Pinoy Henyo night, we totally had fun! Download this app on your smart phones! :D