Sunday, February 5, 2012

a well-deserved night

Had no plans to shop because I'm trying to save
But Terranova is sh*t! haha! I'm her slave :/ 
Also bought CDs for the car


 

Went to the grocery before having my nails done
 I checked out the new salon in our village-Mary Pauline Salon



The place is chic and clean. The staff members are friendly and accommodating. They have only a few choices on nail polish but not bad. The fashion and showbiz magazines are recent-I really like! :)

Went to AutoRehab to have the car checked
Finally, dinner! Home-cooked dinner for the win!


rib eye with mushroom sauce

vegetable pasta with chunky tomatoes and pork thingymajig

because he wants his plate to be posted,proud of himself ha?
my brother eats like a warrior

Shop,salon,steak and pasta!Sunday, I love!