Thursday, November 22, 2012

A couple that eats together

stays together!

The boyf accompanied me to Makati for an appointment and I can't thank him enough...I love you so much honey!

Went to Forever21 after where I tried a few dresses on sale but nothing fit me perfectly so I had to give up. He said maybe its a sign that I should not shop now rather I should save for the St. James Bazaar. went to the Ramp and surprisingly, I saw nothing extraordinary.

Walked to Greenbelt to look for a place to eat but finally decided to just go to Ayala Triangle and eat at Banapple

we were just here the other day, hehe!



Migs Gallabergher

Banoffee Pie

Trio of Sausages Fettucine

Salpicao Rafael

take note, this is around 4-5pm
AND WE ATE A LOT!

we cant walk after!!! so stuffed!

 


Oh honey, how are we going to be sexy? haha!

Three things that I want in a relationship
Eyes that wont cry
Lips that wont lie
Love that wont die
-Wiz Khalifa