Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Block 8 All-tracks

Finally watched the Part 2 of Breaking Dawn with Rudden. It was fun! Haha! Die Dakota, die! Wahaha!

We both wish we are Vampires so that we won't sleep, we won't get tired and we will be with each other literally FOREVER, haha!


top from Smash Bangkok, skirt from Terranova, sandals from Forever21, watch from DKNY, pearl earrings from Palawan, brown satchel from my brother

After the movie, I met with my Clerkship blockmates and we went to Molly Malone's Irish Pub. Food is expensive but is good for sharing, still I find it pricey. Hehe! 














From the Irish Pub, we walked to Hello Waffle where juiciest stories were told c/o Topher and Imarie, haha! Jonats thanks for the treat!

Aiming for complete clerkship block next time, I love you guys! :)