Sunday, November 11, 2012

Trying something new

Impromptu dinner with Joey
We wanted to try something new and our choices are Thai,  Viet or Jap cuisine
We ended up at Soi, a Thai resto in Rob
It took me a while to try it because a friend of mine said it was just so-so


Pad Kee Mao

Chicken in Lemongrass

Food is 4/5, good choice! :)
I'll definitely eat there again. I didn't try the Pad Thai because I have high standards for it, haha!
Ambience 5/5



We went to Coffee Bean Adriatico because we thought Jared is there but he was at Starbucks so we fetched him there. On our way home, I was craving for something sweet, Ministop doesn't have ice cream anymore so I had a Waffle at Hello Waffle Cafe along Malvar. The place is very similar to ICs Cafe in LB, I miss!


going mettalic
top from Tomato, denim shorts from bazaar, bag from Puma, watch from Technomarine


only 45php, not bad! :)

When was the last time you tried something new? :)