Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sugar...ooohhh honey honey!

It is a very rare opportunity for doctors to be totally off for a long weekend, meaning no attendance, no halfdays, no rounds, nothing at all. :))) Spending the long weekend with Rudden and his family is one of the best long weekends ever.

my maxi dress and his polo shirt both from Gap
my sunglasses from Michael Kors
his sunglasses from Aldo 





























outfits for the day:
maxi dress from Gap
swimsuit from Sunkissed
gray tube dress from Forever
customized Havaianas
earrings from Joyce from Puerto Galera
bag from Banana Taipei
watch from DKNY

Playing Pinoy Henyo at Bowie the other night
Playing hide and seek this night (but I didn't join,haha)
I don't get to play like this with my cousins anymore, aaawww..
But now I have more cousins :)

Honey, thanks to you and your family for welcoming me and making me so happy!