Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday is Family Day

Keep on sleeping the whole morning because my brother and I are both tired from our trips this long weekend

Had lunch at home and nothing beats home-cooked food! Left for Zonta Club Bazaar after lunch


family in white

white top from Forever21, shorts from bazaar, necklace from Island Souvenirs, sandals from S. Oliver Europe, sunglasses from Michael Kors

Halloween is over so its totally Christmas time which also means bazaars all over the metro. Don't forget to check on the right panel of my blog for the schedule of some bazaars.
It's been a while since I last went to the bazaar at Ayala Alabang. I just bought shorts for the boy and matching pajamas for us. I need to save, save, save! No fancy dinners and unnecessary buys until after St. James the Great bazaar, haha! hope I can stick to the plan :p

Happy holidays everyone!