Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankful

My past duties were toxic. Every chance I get, I unwind. And now that I have a boyfriend, I am so thankful of how much he understands my career. He would maximize everything. One time, he visited me for lunch just because I was so toxic referring to the world. It was a quick lunch but it was the fuel which kept me going that day. Another time, I was conducting a patient at FMAB, and he joined me while waiting for the patient to get his imaging study---just a few of our stolen but definitely sweet and meaningful moments.

Yesterday, I was postduty and I was so stressed so we just went to CCP to buy tickets for a play we will watch next week.


top from New York&Company, leggings from Old Navy, sandals from Forever21, bag from Ichigo, watch from DKNY, necklace gifted from Monette


my beef pper rice

his chicken curry rice










I'm really thankful to have a boyfriend who understands my career.
I love you honey! :)