Monday, January 21, 2013

Blessed

I've been busy last week with all my exams and preparations for the countdown party and panels.
I am so blessed to have batchmates who are always willing to help and support me. Shout-out to Erin, Uly, Joyce, Odie, Jade, Majah, Cheska, Via and Maui. Thank you also to my boyfriend who ran errands for me such as printing the posters, laminating the numbers and for just being with me all the time.

I told myself that I will pamper myself this week and I'll also start exercising, promise! Haha! Heads up, I have scheduled 3 buffets though  :{ haha!


Last January 18, Rudden and I had dinner with his family at Bonifacio Global City. I got to choose where to eat so I chose Aria one of my favorite and must-eat restaurants in Boracay.


dress from Forever21, shoe from Melissa, bag from Cole Vintage, earrings used in sorority dance, watch from DKNY

Compressione di Mango e Gamberetti

Carpaccio di Manzo

Insalata Verde

Minestrone

Spaghetti Salmone e Arancia

Amatriciana

Scaloppine al Funghi e Dragoncello 

Quattro Stagioni 

the couple and his lovely family


Happy monthsary honey!
I'm sure everyone can feel our overflowing love for each other! Mwah!


Guia: Walnut Cheesecake

tito's super moist chocolate ice cream
tita's baked cheesecake ice cream

Super Moist Chocolate Cake

Hediard Tea
Earl Grey Superior White Tips
and
Green Tea with Nanah Mint

I am so blessed not only to have a loving and sweet boyfriend but also to have another family who treats me like one of their own. Thank you again Tita for the pretty black dress you gave me. I shall wear it on a cocktail event. :)