Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year: his family

went home on a postduty day (Dec 31)
had breakfast, took a bath then went straight to the salon for a trim, mani and pedi
was fetched by my boyfriend for lunch in his house and yes, my chef cooked!

I needed to queue for more ~30 minutes for these donuts! everything for alcapone!

my honey's lamb shank

 my honey's seafood penne

this lamb shank dish is so delish! my family loved it!

steamed fsih

cakey

choco-coated custaroons

spending the last day of the year with the last man I will love for the rest of my life
*prays hard*

from his house we dropped by his ancestral house in Batangas before he drove me home


top from Forever21, shirts from Forever21, bag from Louis Vuitton, flipflops from Ipanema, watch from DKNY

2012 is a great year for me!
The highlight, of course, is crossing paths with my college crush who apparently likes me for 7 years and who has feelings for me 5 years ago, haha! YEAH, i just need to say that over and over! hihi!
After what happened to my last relationship, I was very cautious when it comes to boys. I learned how to go out with boys and not invest any feelings but Rudden changed everything. I was sure about his feelings and our families can see how true our love is for each other. I have met my soul mate and every day, our love for each other grows.

This is my message to him before the year ended: Thank you so much honey for making 2012 an awesome year! Thank you for loving me and for letting me love you! I love you so much and I love being loved by you. You are one of God's greatest gift to me. I know there are more things in store for us for 2013, cheers to another year of overflowing love! Happy new year!