Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year: my family

I'm so grateful that I was able to welcome Year 2013 with my family.







seafood in truffle and olive oil, the bomb!












lacey yellow dress gifted from my brother






Welcome 2013!

My honey's message to me minutes before 2013: To my best friend who patiently listened to all the stories I would tell her, thanks for sharing your stories too! To my partner who took part with me in her laughter & pain, may we have more smiles & cheers this year. To my inspiration and constant motivator who never gave up & who continuously encourages me, I can't thank you enough! To my food & drinking buddy who led my tummy to endless pleasures, may we have more filled tummies this year! And to the true love of my life, who stood by me through thick & thin, through good times & bad, through sickness & in health (haha), a HEARTFELT THANK YOU for making 2012 one of the most wonderful in my 25 years of existence. Looking forward to spending FOREVER with you! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, Monica Pia! ♥ Cheers to 2013 for us, honey! :*