Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Countdown Party

The Interns of the Philippine General Hospital welcomed the countdown for the last 100 days through a party at MUSE Bar, which was organized by yours truly.

Since late last year, I was scouting bars around Malate until I stumbled on a newly-opened club where Giligan's and Crobar used to be. It was the perfect club but renting it exclusively is so pricey, Php 220,000. I was able to get a good deal with the manager and Chinese owners so I pushed for this venue. Good job, right?

As mentioned on my previous post, I was busy with exams and the countdown panels so I wasn't able to prepare for my outfit. I was busy during the party so I wasn't able to take pictures myself, I just grabbed these from my sisses. Thanks Nikki and Joyce!


my favorite bustier, skirt from Forever21, vertebra heels from Sophisticat, bag from Chanel, necklace gifted from mom, earrings from India, watch from mom




























To the hundreds of interns who attended the Countdown Party, thank you so much! I hope you guys had a blast! :) It's a pleasure organizing the party for our last 100 days. Cheers!