Sunday, January 6, 2013

Quality movie

We're targeting to watch atleast one movie or an episode from a series per week-our laidback quality time in my apartment.

Our first movie is Pitch Perfect. Better late than never, haha!
We love the songs!

He accompanied me after to Rob where I had my second round of shopping at the end-of-season sale.  And this is my ratings
Mango ♥♥♥♥♥
Cotton On ♥♥♥♥♥
XOXO ♥♥♥♥
Dorothy Perkins ♥♥♥♥
Topshop ♥♥♥
Promod ♥♥♥
Terranova ♥♥♥


 top from Uniqlo, skirt from CCOO, bag from Via Piaggi, flipflops from Ipanema


top from Forever21, shorts from Uniqlo, shoes from Lacoste, bag from Lacoste, watch from Fossil

Ooohhh I'm so addicted to crepes lately, I just had them for 2 consecutive days already! :)



There are a lot of great movies this year and we certainly hope that we can watch them all together. :)