Sunday, January 6, 2013

Quality food

Jared and I were both post-duty on a Sunday so we went to the hotel to relax.
We had lunch at Kaya Korean Restaurant in Powerplant before watching Sisterakas, hahahaha!



Alamang Bibimbap



Classic Bulgogi

Sisterakas is a very funny movie. :))) Although the story is very Filipino and is very light, the lines are really funny. It's also interesting because it talks not only about sisterhood but also about the fashion industry.

We shopped again because there are better selections from the end-of-season sale here than in Robinsons, craziness!!!


top from Cotton On, shorts underneath from bazaar, boots from Aldo, bag from Rootote, earrings from Bubbles, classic watch from Seiko

We had dinner at Cravings on the 31st floor of the hotel. Too sad they don't have the unlimited salad bar that night but we just had light dinner. 

Deep fried squid with Teriyaki sauce

Chicken with Wild Mushroom Sauce pasta


Baked apple crumble

This bed is a blackhole, slept for more than 8 hours straight!

2 weeks to go and the 100 days countdown till the end of internship will start.
I need to exercise to fit in my dress.
I need to prepare because I'm heading the party.
I need to study because I'll have my Medicine orals in a week.
So much to do, so lazy to move, so love to relax and dine and date. *wink*