Monday, January 21, 2013

eating more is more fun

ok, not all the time! haha!
On our last MICU day, the clerks and the interns had a simple lunch. We had spaghetti, pizza and chocolate cake. That block is one of our favorite blocks! :)




Two hours after, I had lunch with my mom and my brother who I miss so much! Mom was craving for Korean so we went to Korean Village which is just along my street.



tuna sashimi

bulgogi

beef stew

spicy squid

california maki



That was the day of the countdown party so we had to assemble the panels, thanks again sisses! :)
The Countdown Panels are now located near the Students' Lounge and at the PGH Lobby. Each week the pictures will change, the first week will feature the Straight IM interns and the Track B. The succeeding weeks will feature 2 blocks/week. 


Countdown Party pics next! :)