Thursday, November 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn

A few days ago, I already bought tickets to the advanced screening of Breaking Dawn.
I don't want to be a spoiler but I encourage you guys to watch the movie ASAP! I hope you'll like it as much as I did. :D Can't wait for the last installment! :)))



It was a midnight movie but I know that it's not cold in the Midtown movie theater so I'm not afraid to wear shorts, I just brought a cardigan to be safe. It was a lax evening. I wore a slouchy top which is so breezy-I think I will wear it again soon! Haven't had dinner before the movie so bought Fish Fillet sandwich and ate it while on queue.
Attire palette: electric blue, pink, black and gold

I badly need to go to the beach and get a tan!

electric blue top from Joe Boxer, pink shorts from Terranova, pink cardigan from Cotton On, black sandals from Rockwell bazaar, black croc skin bag from Via Piaggi, pink and gold chain headpiece from a bazaar, pink earrings from Bangkok, watch from Fossil

Random: I've been waiting for my Edward and I just realized that I have a Jacob all this time. *no clue though*