Saturday, November 12, 2011

Falalalala-lalalala

It's the season to be jolly, falalala-lalalala!


Big Oscars from the Peninsula

for my mom, there's only one brush brand-Denman!
Thanks for getting me a new one ♥
Was supposed to visit my batchmate who underwent an operation at St. Luke's Global but she was in discharged in the morning and I was not off until lunctime so Jared and I just went to Rockwell to...wait for it...shop! same old same old routine of mine, haha!



top and sandals from Rockwell bazaar, vintage maxi skirt, bag from Tory Burch, earrings from India

 Last month, I was thinking of doing this at home but I saw this tree last week so ummm, I shall rethink

How I wish my tree at home have gifts from these shops, ahem!


with my bestfriend/adopted brother, Jared


After the SuperSale bazaar at Rockwell tent and strolling around the mall, we ended up eating at California Pizza Kitchen where we spotted a celebrity couple.


a pretty case I bought from the bazaar, it's expensive but well, I can't resist another Hepburn item



featuring the Ipad2, haha!


Christmas Christmas Christmas!!!!! ♥♥♥

I look tired already, haha!!!

I shall not visit any other bazaar before the St. James Great Bazaar. And I told myself not to buy clothes anymore, I shall invest on a few pairs of shoes until Christmas. :))) 
ooohhh, I can't wait for the clothes I ordered from some of the designers from the Philippine Fashion Week. They shall arrive this week. Falalalala-lalalala!!!