Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Calm before the Storm

Woke up early with less sore arms, drove to the grocery to buy needs for the apartment. I'm assuming I won't be able to go home for 3 weeks since Internal Medicine Rotation is toxic---I pray not though!

The fam went to Greenbelt to attend the birthday of my cousin's son. I wanted to check out Forever 21's Buy1Take1 but I heard items on sale were sold out the first day! Boo! But I shall visit F21 and The Ramp anytime soon. :)



dress from Bangkok, gold sandals with rose from Chinese Laundry, Motorcycle bag from Balenciaga, turband from H&M, earrings from Bangkok

it was sunny but this shot turned out dark,haha!


one of my fashion pet peeves is wearing skirt or dress with rubber shoes but I think I look cute here, haha!




with the birthday boy









I'm anxious right now. Internal Medicine rotation will start tomorrow. Despite the toxicities, I hope I'll enjoy and I'll learn a lot. I posted the other day on my Facebook status that my primary considerations remain 1. Internal Medicine probably Cardiology 2. Ophthalmology and 3. Fashion Styling
I wish that after this rotation, I'll fall in love with IM even more. And I hope it will love me back, haha!