Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hugs&Kisses

I'm post duty today and my last operation which is an appendectomy finished at 8am. I get tired easily from assisting and standing long hours in the operating room, I guess that's a sign that I'm not really for surgery, haha!

I want a massage and facial this weekend. Though I want a naiI spa, I can't have my fingernails painted because I'll be wearing surgical gloves everyday for a month, they'll just chip off. For a lil pampering before I sleep...


When I woke up in the afternoon, I dropped by Pan Pacific Hotel where mom checked-in with her friends before I went to World Trade Center for the Super sale bazaar. I miss Pan Pacific. I remember how I always stay there when I was young since my mom is part of the hotel's opening team. :)






dress from Babo in Rockwell, shoes from Fancy Flats, earrings from Bangkok









on my way to WTC

Something brings butterflies to my stomach. Tomorrow is the first day of the Bar Exams! Shiz! But I know you'll do great Sweetie! Good luck! Hugs and kisses!!! Cant wait to see you after! :*