Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Skyline


Another Monday night at the hotel...

Heineken shirt from Bangkok, jeggings from Trilogy, limited edition Havaianas, bag from Louis Vuitton, chain bracelet from SuperSale bazaar, watch from Fossil, earrings from India

I was craving for some soy chicken the past days so we planned to eat dinner at BonChon in Ayala Triangle but since its raining, we got lazy and decided to just dine on the 31st floor. It is Jared's first time to eat on the 31st because we usually have the food delivered to our suite. We super enjoyed the Splurge-on-Salad which made our meals more worth-it!



iPad2 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab
 
Splurge-on-Salad
love their salad bar!splurge indeed!just had 2 rounds,haha!



my American baked spareribs

Jared's Chicken ala Pobre

desserts




It's really good to take some time off from the hospital.
It was a night full of fun and laughter! I'm lucky to have a great friend like Jared, yeehee! :)
Dinner on the 31st floor of the hotel overlooking the rainy Makati skyline is so romantic, haha! Sometimes, I miss going out on formal dates...I miss the feeling when a guy asks me out, I miss planning what to wear, I miss the anticipation as the day draws near, I miss the butterflies in my stomach (which I get even if the guy is already my boyfriend for years,I'm always excited like that), I miss a lot of things! Waah! Hahaha!
Note to self: Be patient!

a bad girl shot: smokes plus beer shirt

The weather is a perfect excuse to grab a cocktail. :)