Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Squeeze those creative juices

mom and bro in plain white shirt, khaki shorts and Rayban aviators
mom with the Furla Piper Bag
Andre in H&M shoes

pop and me wearing pink Bossini shirts

Papa and I bought the same shirt from Singapore last summer. I already wore it before check my post. It's big on me so I decided to cut the sleeves to fringes, haha! And I paired it with the cut-off shorts that I made last summer. :D

DIY fringed-top from Bossini, DIY cut-offs from Mudd Jeans, bag from Ulysses King PFW, wedges from Cole Vintage, sunglasses from Forever21, multicolored wooden earrings and necklace from a native shop


On our way to Pagsanjan last Saturday, we dropped by Seattle's Best. I don't want to compare but the service is not as good as Starbucks! I waited for more than 10 minutes, ack! Good thing my coffee mud pie frap tasted good!



dropped by Mernel's to buy 4 boxes of cake


some plants in our ancestral house





bro


I'm proud how I was able to make the men's shirt feminine. I wish I can redesign or reconstruct more of my clothes so that I can wear them again, haha! Squeeze squeeze those creative juices! :D