Thursday, November 3, 2011

Impeccable

I love how I live my life. For me, it's flawless. I have no regrets. I live life to the fullest. I may not excel in medical school like when I was in pre-med but I am able to do everything I want and enjoy every second of it. :D 

The description of myself in the Health&Lifestyle magazine is just the person who I want to be- a jill-of-all-trades (at least for me), a well-rounded multitasker. 
I am happy when I hear people say that I inspire them in way or two. They say that only a few can handle being scholarly yet being fun-loving. I guess my zest in life is so great that I just want to experience all good things in life. :)))

Anyway, the other day, I went to Rustan's to check on the Havaianas sale. I know I have a humongous collection already click here to view but I just can't resist to buy a pair or two! haha!



Should I still go check the shops from time-to-time? It will be till the end of the month anyway. Hihi!

Nov 1, I spent half-day in the hospital then went straight to the hotel. I went alone because my friends are either on duty or went home for the All Souls Day.

top from Inside Out Girl Europe, skirt from Terranova, Havaianas, earrings from Bangkok, watch from Fossil







Since I'm still finishing reading October's magazines, I went to the 31st floor and chilled by the pool to read and bathe under the sun.

Just had food delivered for dinner




This is my impeccable life! :) I'm contented and have nothing else to ask for. I believe that I live a good life... :)