Sunday, November 6, 2011

Exquisite

Christmas is sooo in the air! It's my favorite part of year! I love to shop for gifts and give gifts more than receive them, promise!:)))


floral top from a bazaar, leggings from Old Navy, Andromeda heels from Trunkshow, chain bracelet from Nicole's closet at SuperSale bazaar, earrings from Lucky Marias at Supersale bazaar, watch from Fossil, bag from Louis Vuitton

gold and black

yummy earrings

It starts to get chilly the past days. I'm so itching to wear a tube dress but for today, I decided to wear something more fit for the weather and something more laid back. Sometimes, when I'm dressed down, i just grab a pair of heels and a nice bag and I'm ready to go. 



I remember that 2 years ago I had photos on this area too!Haha!




Dec 13, 2009:Maui and I went to a bazaar in Rockwell then had lunch at Pepper Lunch. Look, it pays to document your life and save pictures, haha!



Back to today
I spotted some items which are on my Christmas wishlist-which I shall post soon so that you'll know what to get me *evil laugh*


Had lunch at Burgoo before watching a movie

so tempted to drink on a rainy noon

Burgoo stew *obviously,its not hot anymore*

Oriental Chicken Salad

Lemon Peppered Grilled Chicken

Seafood Jambalaya

Shrimps and Ribs Platter

my Strawberry Sensation

I told myself, I'm not getting this year but they're just irresistible, right?

After lunch, coffee and movie, we dropped by the Global Pinoy bazaar. If you know me too well, you'll guess that that's the reason why I went to Rockwell in the first place, haha! Can I just say that this bazaar is better than the yesterday's Super Sale bazaar in World Trade Center!?! It's higher-yield because of the class and one-of-a-kind quality items. Knowing me, I was still able to buy something from WTC but surprisingly, I bought very few items. I'm not sure if visiting most of the bazaars and shops in the metro becomes a factor. I'll probably win in The Price Is Right if you ask about clothes, bags, shoes from bazaars or designer boutiques, haha!

dinner

Hope you had an exquisite weekend like me!
May this week go on smoothly as last week.
Oh December, I can't wait for you to arrive! ♥