Sunday, November 27, 2011

Soderno

The organizers of Mercato-one of my favorite food markets aside from Salcedo and Legazpi markets in Makati-opened a new food haven down south, Soderno @ Molito.
The good thing about Soderno is that it's nearer from home and they have a whole lotta new merchandisers. :)))


bracelets made out of newspapers made by street children from Payatas and Pasig River
remember my cuff made out of chips wrapper  from Echostore? :)

top from The Perfect White Shirt, skirt from Adrienne Vittadini, Alexa bag from Mulberry, sandals from Tory Burch, turband from Flatterbuy, wooden multi-layered necklace from Cebu, bracelets made out of newspapers from St. James bazaar

I'm always a bohemian girl


bumped into my college friend, Amor

bought the Triple Chocolate and Ferrero Cheesecake





the Alabang crowd

Greek pasta: Moussaka and Pastichio

I visited Mercato for over 20 times already so I found Soderno refreshing since they have a whole lot of new things to offer. :) Because it is relatively new, the place was jampacked! It was hell finding a parking space so we opted to park in ATC-which I suggest you to do. It was also hard looking for a table to eat so we opted to eat inside the car while it was pouring, cute! :)



 his Bacon cheeseburger rice
my Greek Pastichio pasta

Eating on the parking lot while listening to the radio is a cool thing to do,haha! We also enjoyed our Sweetened tea and Honey Citrus tea-homemade iced teas done and served by hot guys!!! Go go go! Check them out, wahaha!!! They're near the entrance! The Triple chocolate and Ferrero Cheesecakes are must-trys! 

My aching arms which I refer to as "shopper's palsy" didn't stop me from enjoying my first Soderno experience. I'm definitely going back! I highly recommend it! A&I already know what to eat the next time we visit! :) For now, I shall not eat ANYTHING! TRP dance in 5 days and I still have a huge tummy bulge, crap! :/