Friday, November 5, 2010

The Cruiser





We visited the Christ Healing Center in La Consolacion College for a session on therapeutic massage. We had a hands-on experience, massaging our blockmates, haha! Cool stuff for traditional medicine elective. =D




tied cropped top from Topshop, vintage floral skirt, gold Melissa shoes, earrings from Boracay, necklace from Euphoria, bag from Baguio
 
We had lunch at Cruise Gourmet which I think is a training restaurant for HRM students on College Holy Spirit Manila. Food is simple and affordable but the place is really cozy.



dessert: chocolate-coated coffeebeans



We hurriedly went back to school to enroll. It's our first time to enroll even if we didn't have sembreak.  
 
I finally got a copy of Cosmopolitan November issue.



I should finish reading all my November magazines this weekend and finish my Pharma stuff too. See, I don't just look at pictures and browse through the pages of the magazines, I read them. I wouldn't flip to the next page until I finish reading the page I'm on. I kind of analyze everything, I get inspirations and I digest the articles. It excites me to see different styles and forms of expressions. These things always remind me not to judge others. 
 
Learn how to appreciate! Happy weekend!