Friday, November 26, 2010

print on print

November 16, 2010
Tuesday


I saw from a post of one of my favorite bloggers that Bon Chon and Wee Nam Kee are now open in Ayala Triangle. Bon Chon and Wee Nam Kee opened yesterday (November 15). I told my mom about it and she called me to tell me that she's eating there already. I was envious and posted in my facebook status that i wanted to eat there and asked if anyone wanted to join me. My friend, Kathy, replied and instantly I had a plan after class. I went straight to the hotel, yeehee!!!

Kalamansi cupcake (yum but so sour)

Apparently, my balikbayan titas wanted to watch the Lights and Sounds show in Ayala Triangle so they fetched me in the hotel and we all watched the 5-minute show. The show started this week and will last until December 23. It runs everyday, every 30 minutes from 6 pm to 8 pm.


Cacharel floral blazer, dress from bazaar, belt from mom, Mango bag, Fossil watch



It is taking too long to upload the video,I'm tired,sorry :(











dinner!!!


After dinner, Kathy and I went to Commons to grab some drinks. It was Ladies' Night so cocktails were 50% off. We had Mojitos!






We went back to the hotel after drinking. She has work and I have class so we went to bed around 1am. Haha!



Yey! Cheers to spontaneous meetings!