Saturday, November 13, 2010

Snap Happy


pink floral utilitarian dress from China, flats from Posh shoes, gifted earrings from Monette, vintage crocheted backpack



On our last day, our professor, Dr. Jaime Galvez Tan, treated us to Greens, a vegetarian restaurant and cafe in Quezon City. We met Bernadette Sembrano who is of course very close to our professor. She's pretty and adorable.







I shall not say what I ate there. Suffice it to say that I ate a lot. Haha! Vegetarian food is good! But I don't think I can be a true vegan. Haha!
I definitely enjoyed two weeks of Traditional, Alternative and Integrative Medicine. I learned how to keep an open mind to the other forms of healing and wellness. 
To my classmates, thank you for the fun!
To Sr. Chris and Ying Ying, we will see each other soon.
To Dr. Galvez-Tan, thank you for keeping us inspired. =D