Saturday, November 27, 2010

St. James Bazaar



Excited much???Mom and I arrived 8:00am at Cuenca (so that we'll get a good parking spot), almost all shops are still closed. We went to church first,haha! 9am we started strolling at the parking lot, good thing, some shops are open already including the shop of my sis in the medical sorority. So we walked to the covered court just in time for the opening of the other shops.

Forever21 romper, Ola sandals, Liz Claiborne sling bag, necklace from mom, earrings from Jaynor, Technomarine watch

shopping bags: Longchamp and (inside) Ikea bags

9am-still closed,haha


Shopping route: parking lot, covered court, food area, covered court, parking lot
I wonder why starting last year, they seem to have less and less concessionaires...I vote the 2006-2008 as the best St. James bazaars ever. Or I don't know, maybe because we always go to bazaars, we see the same things over and over. Some sellers know me and mom already, haha! Some of them are also from NBC Tent and Rockwell Tent. Well, we were still able to fill 2 Ikea shopping bags. Haha! I bought few pairs of shoes and gift items for friends-no clothes for now.


Enjoy the holiday shopping!