Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kiss kiss bang bang



top from Seventeen, skirt from Adrienne Vittadini Sport, espadrilles from Step-In, necklace from Tomato, bag from Baguio, watch from Marks&Spencer

This morning we went to Quezon City for a session on Integrative Mental Health and Psychiatry with a renowned celebrity psychiatrist.  Just across the clinic, I saw a kiosk selling Ilocos Empanada so I bought one for snacks. For lunch, we drove to Mister Kabab-the culprit on why we were all sleepy the whole afternoon.




Special beef chelo kabab


It was rainy heading back to Manila, I slept tightly in the car. We had an acupuncture session with an Ortho Resident who continuously amaze me due to our similarities (travelling, surfing, skimboarding, etc). I so want his unit where we had our session. It's a perfect bachelor's pad with all his travel pictures (mostly beaches) and articles on Hawaii surfing displayed all over the room, the surfboards, the magazines, etc. 






It's my 3rd time to have acupuncture, but I still get a little sweaty on my first "needle prick", haha! We got free acupuncture needles so I'm excited "poke" my parents, haha! Hello parents! 

We walked to Brahma Kumaris which is a pretty cool place. It is more of a spiritual and meditational place. They usually do Raja yoga but today they had a mini-Diwali celebration which we witnessed. Their philosophy revolves around self-sovereignty, love, peace, happiness, wisdom, etc. 




After this entry, I shall start flipping the pages of Preview November. And Metro and Mega. No Cosmopolitan yet-they always release late. :(


Om Shanti!=D