Friday, November 5, 2010

laid back

I usually wake up 2 hours before class starts. After taking a shower, I eat breakfast while reading fashion magazines or surfing fashion blogs which are my perfect day starters.


We spent the whole day at the Traditional and Integrative Medicine Clinic at the Out-patient Department. We were allowed to do acupuncture to the patients on our own, yay! =D I decided to wear comfy clothes so that I'll be able to move around freely, haha!

shirt from Tex Woman, thai pants from Atillo, Havaianas flash, recycled plastic bangle by Kamay Krafts from Echostore, bag gifted from United Kingdom, watch from Marks&Spencer, earrings gifted from Bangkok

my dad always buys us shirts by Tex

my bangle is made from recycled orange juice packs, what you see are the barcodes. cool?

I got mine from Echostore, Serendra, The Fort



After a morning with acupuncture, we had lunch at Banana Leaf. I had fish fillet in thai coconut gravy sauce.






After class and a meeting, Erin and I drove to Makati. We ate at Chocolate Fire which is a great dessert place! It's pretty expensive but definitely worth every centavo. We stayed their for a couple of hours then drove to the hotel where we slept.






We had dinner delivered (Yes, we had dessert first before dinner, haha) from North Park. Then we slept past 12.

Erin acupunctured at UB40






I love living in Makati because of the awesome dining and drinking! Plus, its always a pleasure to bring friends in the hotel.
Don't you just love laid back days like this?