Saturday, November 13, 2010

Street dapper

My original plan is to wear a dress but since we had Chi dance in the morning at Megamall, I decided to wear leggings. Since, we had plans on drinking afterwards, I wore something which I think can work both for day and for night.


Right after the Chi dance, Erin, Ying and I rushed to Forever21. I took that opportunity to visit the store again since I don't really go to Megamall. Erin left the store early. Good thing, Ying and I finished almost at the same time. We were 15 minutes away from class and we haven't eaten yet. We saw Eat and go, an Italian restaurant similar to Sbarro, who claimed to be fast in serving the food but apparently not. We were late 30 minutes for class, good thing the teacher is also late. Haha! So we had Starbucks before class because we know we will end up late that day.


top and accesories from mom, leggings from Old Navy, flats from Sfera Spain, watch from Citizen

After the Pranic Healing session in Ortigas, we had dinner at El Pollo Loco. I just had Pollo bowl. We went to Playmates at Metrowalk for some drinks.





I got broke this week from all the road trips and food trips. Good thing, I was able to control myself from buying lots of clothes from F21 because I haven't worn a lot of clothes yet!
I shall spend wisely and save for the holiday bazaars!=D