Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Sophisticate


I was invited to the Havaianas 2011 Collection Private Pre-selling Event today but I didn't know that we have a family lunch for the balikbayans so I wasn't able to go.=/ Havaianas Philippines, sorry I wasn't able to inform you. I should have given my slot to another person. =/








sunglasses and top from Forever21, blazer from Zara, vintage shorts, accessories from Rockwell bazaar, pumps from Christian Louboutin and bag from Chanel


I can't wait for the last installment of the Harry Potter movie series. Ever since, we always buy movie tickets in advance. I remember how addicted I was back in High school. I have a Sorting Hat bag and I used HP plates, mugs, notebooks, gift wrappers, and many more. I think I want a Dobby stuff toy now,haha!





Sweets everywhere! Christmas is near!
 
Hoping to spend Christmas at home and not in the hotel. But it's okay, I'm sure guests will send international food to our suite. Haha!