Friday, November 26, 2010

Noel Bazaar

Thursday:I totally forgot about my case presentation for the next day. Good thing, my class ended early so I had time to start the presentation with my partner. Though not yet done with the ppt, I left around 1pm to go to World Trade Center for the Noel Discovery Bazaar. I'm thankful to have blocmates who understand my shopping habits.




Since I was hurrying up, I wasn't able to take a few photos inside. The bazaar is pretty good! Lots of items but I didn't buy too much because I'm saving for St. James Bazaar tomorrow.=D I think its my 8th year to go to St. James,haha! Though I usually go to bazaars every weekend, christmas bazaars are just awesome. :)

shopping-mentoring-dance outfit

After shopping, I went straight to mentoring class (I was a bit late but luckily my mentor didn't mind even if he knew I came from a bazaar) then to dance practice. It's hard to choose something appropriate for the three events,haha!This is just like a fitness buff attire but I know I'm not fit. Haha!

Shopping tomorrow!!!