Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dainty

The family went to Tagaytay to visit Memory Lane which is the resthouse of the Magdangal family converted to a cafe-boutique-salon. The place is small but it is very homey. It will really remind you of old-fashioned American houses. The interiors will really make you feel like you are in an old Hollywood movie.

pink frilly dainty dress from Mini Mini Paris, Reva flats from Tory Burch, bag from BCBG Girls, watch from Citizen, accessories from mom



the family outside the function hall














it was not chilly in Tagaytay so I ordered fresh four seasons shake




isn't it nice?












I'd been posting a lot of food in my blog which shows how much I love to eat. Haha!

I decided not to get the Starbucks planner for 2011 so I can buy a fashionable one but I kinda regret not completing all the planners since I have all the planners from the past years. Contrary to what my brother thinks, I don't drink Starbucks often anymore after discovering the best coffee brands from Singapore and Vietnam. Now I just ask whoever goes there to get me my supply. But my brother craved for coffee so I don't know...I might be pressured to get the planner asap! ={ Anyway, I super love the pecan butterscotch roll, yum yum!


exciting!

Christmas is in the air!Yeehoo!!!