Sunday, September 29, 2013

Crazy sunday

BEAUTY
We waited for the coronation of Miss World 2013 and it was worth staying up late because MEGAN YOUNG won! Congratulations! You make us so proud! Definitely we are becoming the home of beauty queens :)

BEAUTY WITH A PURPOSE.  Megan Young earned Philippines its first Miss World title.
Photo by Jory Rivera


SHOPPING
We woke up early to catch the last day of the sale at S&R. We arrived before 8am and the line was crazy! I only see those at Make Your Own Havaianas and other wild sales but for the grocery??? Seriously? It was so squishy, it was so hard to drive the pushcart esp when its so full and heavy already. In fairness, I'll say it was worth it because they really have great deals. :) 

P.S. There's this lady who bought 4 pushcart-full of chocolates!!! Is that for the halloween? Nestle Crunch, Butterfinger, omg! I wanted to take a picture but I know its not allowed inside S&R and the lady might feel offended/violated but I really wish I can share a photo with you, haha!


HAIR

Last month, I had Brazilian Keratin Treatment but without blow-drying it, it's not as good. Honestly, I don't like high maintenance hair. If you know me, you probably know that I rarely visit the salon for haircuts or treatments. I get rebond from time to time and that's easy for me because I don't even have to blow dry it, haha!

Last week, I decided to get another treatment. I tried L'oreal's Pro-Keratin with Xtenso care using Steampod. It's easier and quicker than your traditional rebond.


I hope that result lasts.

 top from Gina Benotti, sunglasses from Prada, bag from Max Mara

Personal style is more than fashion, it is attitude and everything. It’s how you dress, style your hair, decorate your home, act on a date, choose a gift, treat a friend, drive your car, say yes to something, say no to something, do your job, get your job, quit your job, and make your choices. Everything, and I mean everything, can and should be done with a sense of style.-emmaapproved