Saturday, September 14, 2013

Oath-taking of new Physicians

For our Oath-taking, UP Class 2013 agreed to wear Sablay and I'm so excited. Luckily, I haven't worn the Ecru dress with leopard print which I bought a few months ago so I was so excited for that day!

UP Sablay borrowed from Rovi, Ecru dress from Forever21, shoes from Hugo Boss, houndstooth box bag from Max Mara, earrings and watch from Kate Spade

the Kate Spade watch is so new and not yet adjusted so I just wore a
watch from Michael Kors

It was only my mom who went with me in PICC. Andre and Rudden went to MOA Arena to watch the UAAP game while waiting for us to be done.


with my adopted brother




like!






Our dean, Dr. Agnes Mejia, receives award for being the #1 medical school in the country
still and always will be #1!
UP, ang galing mo!

5 from the Top 10 highest placers are my classmates, woot!

Top 10
Paul Anthiny Orencia Alad

Top 8
Karen Joyce Go Chua

Top 6
Jason Sta Ana Arboleda

Top 2
Abdelsimar Tan Omar III

Top 2
Daniel Yenko Guevarra
 sorry Danes, blurred!


The Top1, Blake Warren Coloma Ang, our co-intern in the Philippine General Hospital gave a message.



With the Almighty God, we all swore that we will keep the Hippocratic Oath and Stipulation. Congratulations again to the newly-licensed Physicians! :)
 After the program, we finally had our Certificates and Licenses!



UP Sablay borrowed from Rovi, Ecru dress from Forever21, shoes from Hugo Boss, houndstooth box bag from Max Mara, earrings from Kate Spade, watch from Michael Kors
 
Thank you Lord for making me Your instrument to heal!